Pokemon Emulator For iPhone – Did you used to watch pokemon in your early childhood days? Well, I certainly remember spending my summer break watching pokemon all day long. It certainly was one of the most popular TV show for kids at the time. Recently we have seen a lot of buzz around pokemons again due to the release of the phenomenal and out of the world android and iOS game Pokemon Go.
It certainly was something new to watch and play but it would never be able to take place of the games that we had back in the 90s on our portable handheld consoles. Nintendo certainly knows how to appeal to the generations of the times. In the 90s it was through handheld consoles which one could carry around in their pockets and in the 21st century they have targeted the already popular handheld device for smartphones.
The sheer ease of access is the reason for the immense popularity of the pokemon go game. Today, we are not here to talk about the latest pokemon games but instead about how we can get the old school games right onto our smartphones instead. We all know that consoles like Gameboy and Gameboy advanced are now obsolete and you’d rarely be able to get one to relive your childhood pokemon fantasy. Instead, it can now be easily done using emulators and apps that are available right on your smartphone.
Did you Know? – Gba4iOS is most used emulator on iOS Devices to Emulate Games like Pokemon & It’s older versions.
About Pokemon Emulator For iPhone & iPad
There are many emulators in the store that would allow us to play pokemon games. In reality, there are at least 5 old school consoles that had pokemon games released as titles. If you are looking forward to downloading the pokemon emulator for iphone, but don’t know if you really should. Well then here are the features that might help you make up your mind.
- The emulators have got multiplayer support and can easily connect to another phone in the vicinity through Bluetooth.
- There are many skins so that you can change the controller according to the layout of the console game that you are playing.
- You can get access to free cheats using the emulators directly.
- There is also support to install the games from Dropbox.
- The games are also easily downloadable without any hassles for free.
Download Pokemon Emulator For iPhone: iOS 11 (Install Guide)
Here are the steps to help you get the pokemon emulator for iPhone –
- Firstly open up the Safari browser on your iOS devices.
- Now enter the following link – http://builds.io or simply open up https://iemulators.com/.
- Download and install an emulator for the consoles that you like.
- If the above Emulator Stores is not working for you then try iOSEmus.